||Extended Footer||Search Results||Dibs||Team Finder|
• EDINA 4, CENTENNIAL 0: The Hornets jumped out to a 2-0 lead in front of a home crowd in the first period with offensive pressure and a couple of power plays Thursday night. Bo Brauer found the net first for Edina and just 19 seconds later Andy Jordahl scored. Edina outshot Centennial 25-4 in the second period and added two more goals. A scoreless third period gave the Hornets their fourth victory of the season.
• WAYZATA 2, ANDOVER 1: The Trojans and Huskies traded goals in the opening frame, but after a quick, scoreless second period Wayzata's Brian Machut scored in the third to give his team a slim 2-1 lead that would hold up until the final buzzer.
• HILL-MURRAY 2, BURNSVILLE 1: These two teams engaged in a defensive battle, with neither team scoring nor committing a penalty for nearly the first 30 minutes of play. Hill-Murray's Mitch Slattery scored a goal near the end of the second period to break the streak. The Blaze scored on a power play to start the third period to tie the score, but Hill-Murray's Jacob Olson found the net soon after for the game-winner.
• IRONDALE 4, WACONIA 3: After trading goals in the first two periods, Irondale jumped to a lead after the final intermission on Logan Johnson's goal. Waconia evened the score again a few minutes later on a power play, but Kilen Eilefson gave his team a 4-3 lead, which the Knights clung to for the final 4 minutes.
• EDEN PRAIRIE 7, CHAMPLIN PARK 1: The Eagles went on a shooting frenzy in the first two periods, scoring seven times on 32 shots. Colton Schmidt, Michael Graham, and Steven Spinner each scored twice, and goalie Jake Kielly stopped 21 Champlin Park shots.