• SECTION 3: Seventh-seeded Apple Valley dusted off its glass slippers Thursday night, beating second-seeded Cretin-Derham Hall 4-2 in the section quarterfinals. The Eagles jumped out to an early lead with two goals in the second period and killed several power plays, winning despite being outshot 27-18. The Raiders pulled within one late in the third period, but Apple Valley's empty-net goal put the game out of reach. ... Fourth-seeded East Ridge's Jack Greeley scored in overtime to give his team a 4-3 win over fifth-seeded Hastings. Tyler Guck stopped 19 shots for the Raiders. ... Third-seeded Eastview's Zachary Driscoll stopped 27 shots in his team a 4-0 shutout victory over sixth-seeded Rosemount. The Lightning capitalized on each of its power play chances and had 38 shots on goal.
• SECTION 1: Fans of top-seeded Lakeville North fans were nervous in a scoreless game with eighth-seeded Winona, but two late goals gave the Panthers a 2-0 victory. Will Dupont got the shutout for Lakeville North. Winona's Andrew Yeske stopped 58 shots.
• SECTION 2: Top-seeded Edina outshot eighth-seeded Shakopee 82-16 and rolled to a 7-1 victory. Connor Hurley and Dylan Malmquist each tallied two goals for the Hornets. ... Fourth-seeded Bloomington Jefferson scored three goals in the third period in the Jaguars' 7-4 victory over No. 5 seed Holy Angels. Johnny Panvica scored twice and Grant Martens stopped 27 shots for Jefferson. ... No. 3 seed Burnsville held a one-goal lead for much of the game against sixth-seeded Bloomington Kennedy, before two last-minute goals gave the Blaze breathing room in a 3-0 victory. Chris Mallon stopped 16 shots for Bursnville. ... Blake Busch scored twice as No. 2 seed Prior Lake beat No. 7 seed Chanhassen 6-1.
• SECTION 6: Grant Besse finished his hat trick just seconds into the second period to help top-seeded Benilde-St. Margaret's cruise past No. 8 seed Armstrong 8-0. Besse finished with four goals. ... Five early goals helped No. 4 seed Eden Prairie beat No. 5 seed Holy Family 7-1. Steven Spinner led the Eagles with a hat trick, and Jake Gerdes stopped 29 shots. ... No. 3 seed Wayzata scored four early goals to set the tone against sixth-seeded Hopkins, finishing with an 8-2 victory. Akash Batra and Chase Heising each scored twice. ... No. 2 seed Minnetonka took advantage of its power-play chances to score five times in the second period in an 8-0 rout of No. 7 seed Minneapolis. Tommy Vannelli and Max Coatta each scored twice. Paul Ciaccio had the shutout.
• SECTION 1: Fourth-seeded Northfield scored twice in the third period to beat No. 5 Albert Lea 3-2. ... Alex Gregor scored two of New Prague's three goals in the second period as the No. 3-seeded Trojans defeated No. 6 Faribault 3-1. Northfield goalie Evan Bisek made 16 saves.
• SECTION 2: Five different players found the net for No. 3 seed Delano in its 5-1 victory over sixth-seeded Chaska. Delano goalie Aaron Grangroth stopped 26 shots.
• SECTION 4: Fifth-seeded Chisago Lakes finally found the net in double overtime to upset fourth-seeded St. Paul Academy 1-0.
• SECTION 3: Matthew Cowger's two goals helped sixth seed Hutchinson take an early three-goal lead against third seed Litchfield, in a 3-2 victory.
• SECTION 5: Third seed Princeton scored twice in the third period to beat sixth seed Sauk Rapids-Rice 4-1. Dan Muench scored twice for the Tigers. ... Second seed St. Cloud Cathedral scored 11 times in the second period to stomp past seventh seed Mora/Hinckley-Finlayson 17-1. Austin Poganski scored five times and Will Hammer three times.
• SECTION 8: Top-seeded East Grand Forks routed eighth-seeded Lake of the Woods 6-1 behind Brandon Loven's two goals. The Green Wave had 72 shots. ... Fourth-seeded Crookston defeated fifth-seed Kittson Central 6-2. Dylan Klatt had two goals and Parker Epema stopped 17 shots in the victory. ... Second-seeded Thief River Falls stormed past seven seed Detroit Lakes 8-1. Logan Engelstad had a hat trick for the Prowlers.