• BRECK 5, BLAKE 0: Chase Ellingson and Carter Breitenfeldt scored two goals each to lift the Class 1A, No. 2 Mustangs past the No. 12 Bears. Tyler Scott also scored for the Mustangs. Linden Olness stopped 18 shots for the Mustangs. Andrew Dietrich stopped 43 shots for the Bears.
• LAKEVILLE SOUTH 4, EAGAN 3: The Class 2A, No. 20 Cougars scored two goals in the third period to get past the Wildcats. Joshua Ess and Adam Hazlett scored 8 minutes, 20 seconds apart to give the Cougars the lead for good. Billy Meiers got the Wildcats to within a goal with 5:37 eft in the game. Bradley Golant scored two goals for the Cougars. Trevor Miklya and Drew Wilson gave the Wildcats their only lead of the game in a 1:53 span in the first period. Eric Strebbing stopped 35 shots for the Wildcats.
• ST. THOMAS ACADEMY 4, CRETIN-DERHAM HALL 0: Atticus Kelly stopped 18 shots to lead the Class 2A, No. 15 Cadets past the Raiders. The Cadets pulled away in the second period on goals from Brennan McFadden, Chase Foley and Josh Hallum in a 4 minute, 36 second span. Ray Christy scored the first Cadets goal in the first period. Mike Magnuson stopped 27 shots for the Raiders.
• ST. PAUL ACADEMY 10, PROVIDENCE ACADEMY 0: Justin Jallen scored four goals and had an assist to lift the Class 1A, No. 10 Spartans past the Lions. Jack Johnston had two goals and an assist and Dev McCabe and Evan Dahlseide had a goal and an assist each for the Spartans. Cullen McCabe and Adam Zukowski also scored for the Spartans. Sam Ferreira stopped 27 shots for the Lions.
• FOREST LAKE 3, NORTH ST. PAUL 2 (OT): John Doherty scored 6 minutes, 45 seconds into overtime to cap the Rangers’ comeback victory over the Polars. Sean Moore got the Rangers on the board midway through the second period to start the rally. Jackson Wille sent the game to overtime with 1:12 remaining in regulation for the Rangers. The Polars jumped out to a 2-0 lead after one period on goals from Noah Smith and Austin VanDell. Malachy Zamacona stopped 42 shots, including six in overtime, for the Polars. Brady Peterson stopped all 12 shots he faced in relief for the Rangers.
• ST. MICHAEL-ALBERTVILLE 8, EAST RIDGE 1: Mitchell Bourgerie scored five goals and added an assist to lift the Knights past the Raptors. Connor Greenwood, Nick Putnam and Jack Kelly scored for the Knights. Jarrod Ronquillo scored for the Raptors. Josh Greune stopped 28 shots for the Raptors.
• APPLE VALLEY 3, HASTINGS 2: The Eagles scored three goals in an 8 minute, 11 second span in the second period to defeat the Raiders. Mark Lombardi, Zach Loge and Will Wright scored for the Eagles. Curt Caneff and Peter Meyer scored for the Raiders.
ST. FRANCIS 3, ANDOVER 2: Nathan Chinander scored with 1 minute, 15 seconds remaining to lift the Fighting Saints past the Huskies. Chinander’s game-winning goal came 3 minutes, 53 seconds after Jordan Olson tied the score on the power play. Olson also scored a power play goal in the first period to get the Saints on the board. Christian Ledin and Alex Martell scored for the Huskies. Nolan Garaghty stopped 18 shots for the Saints. Blake Johnson stopped 24 shots for the Huskies.
SOUTH ST. PAUL 5, RED WING 3: The Packers built a 3-1 lead while outshooting the Wingers 20-8 in the first period before getting the win. Matt Gellerman, Nate Evazich, Cameron Buhl, Adam Burke and Samuel Rohrer scored for the Packers. Tyler DeFore scored two goals and Seth Cushing had one for the Wingers. Zachariah Harding stopped 35 shots for the Wingers. Jacob Toensing stopped 25 shots for the Packers.
ROGERS 6, OSSEO 1: Vinny Billing recorded a natural hat trick and had two assists to lift the Royals past the Orioles. Cody Luftman, Travis Limoseth and Jake Moss also scored for the Royals. Alec Johnson scored for the Orioles. Jonny Preusse stopped 26 shots for the Royals. Jordan Mazzitelli stopped 26 shots for the Orioles.