• SECTION 1: Juniors Alex Harvey and Justin Kloos combined for 11 points as Lakeville South shut out Farmington 7-0 in the semifinals Saturday at the Rochester Rec Center. Harvey had two goals and four assists while Kloos scored four times and had one assist. The Cougars had three power-play goals, one by Harvey and two by Kloos. Harvey also had a shorthanded goal. Senior defenseman Drew Brevig chipped in with four assists. … Lakeville North scored four times in the first period, and went on to beat Rochester Century 7-0. Sam Counters had two goals for the Panthers.
• SECTION 2: No. 6 Edina advanced to the section championship game with a 5-0 shutout of Prior Lake. Senior forward Jake Sampson scored twice in the final period, both of which were assisted by senior forward Steven Fogarty, who finished with three assists.
• SECTION 6: Senior forward Tyler Klein recorded a hat trick as No. 4 ranked Wayzata prevailed over Benilde-St. Margaret’s 6-3. The Red Knights, ranked No. 5, scored twice late in the third period to close to within two, but Wayzata’s Tony Cameranesi added an empty-net goal. Cameranesi also assisted on two Klein goals.
• SECTION 7: Trevor Olson and Jake Randolph each had one goal and two assists, leading No. 8 Duluth East to a 5-1 victory over Elk River in the semifinals.
• SECTION 1: Jason Samuelson scored two goals, lifting No. 3 Rochester Lourdes over Red Wing 4-2.
Tag(s): Around the State Rochester Century Rochester Lourdes Farmington Red Wing Benilde-St. Margaret's Elk River Duluth East Lakeville North Lakeville South Prior Lake Edina Wayzata Trek to the X Section 1A Section 7AA Section 1AA Section 2AA Section 6AA Star Tribune