• MINNETONKA 3, BUFFALO 2 (OT): Sam Rothstein tied the score with 27 seconds left in regulation, then scored the game-winner just over five minutes into overtime, willing Class 2A, No. 2 Minnetonka to a tough nonconference victory over Buffalo on Saturday afternoon. The senior also assisted on Max Coatta's power-play goal in the first period. Senior goalie Blake Schmidt did all he could to keep the Bison in the game, coming up with 51 saves, including seven in overtime.
• BRECK 9, BLAKE 0: A dominant seven-goal first period jump-started Class 1A, No. 3 Breck, which went on to coast by No. 10 Blake and clinch the Tri-Metro Conference title. Senior captain Conor Andrle led the Mustangs with two goals and three assists, and junior Thomas Lindstrom had two goals and a pair of assists. Senior Jack Kenney had 28 saves, his fourth shutout of the season and his third in the past four games.
• HILL-MURRAY 6, MOORHEAD 1: Six players scored goals for the Class 2A, No. 10 Pioneers in a comfortable victory over No. 7 Moorhead. Sophomore Willie Brown scored a goal and added two assists for Hill-Murray, while junior captain Zach LaValle also had a pair of assists. Junior goaltender John Dugas came up with 23 saves.
• LAKEVILLE SOUTH 4, BURNSVILLE 3: Winger Alex Harvey scored a hat trick, including what turned out to be the game-winner with just over seven minutes remaining, to push Lakeville South past Burnsville in the South Suburban. It was the third hat trick of the year for the senior, who has now scored seven goals in his past three games. Mason Wyman had two goals and Hunter Anderson had two assists for the Blaze.
• BENILDE-ST. MARGARET'S 8, STILLWATER 4: A six-goal second period, with all six goals coming via the power play, boosted Class 2A, No. 8 Benilde-St. Margaret's to a comfortable victory over Stillwater. Jake O'Borsky, Tyler Ellegard and Patrick Graham each had three assists for the Red Knights, who were led by Christian Horn's two goals. Stillwater sophomore defender Jake Cass had three assists.
• COON RAPIDS 4, ANOKA 3: Senior forward Brent Johnson scored two goals and added an assist as Coon Rapids built a 4-0 lead and held on for the win in the Northwest Suburban Conference. Patrick Drazkowski had 40 saves for the Cardinals, who held off an Anoka rally. The Tornadoes outshot Coon Rapids 43-28, including a 17-3 advantage in the third period.
• EAGAN 9, PRIOR LAKE 1: Seniors came up big in a comfortable triumph for Class 2A, No. 3 Eagan. Seniors Nick Kuchera and Eli May each scored a pair of goals, and fellow senior Michael Zajac added a goal and three assists for the Wildcats, who outshot Prior Lake 52-11. Defender Sam Wolfe, also a senior, added two assists for Eagan.
• CAMBRIDGE-ISANTI 69, ANOKA 52: Whitney Olson scored a season-high 34 points to help Cambridge-Isanti cruise over Anoka in a nonconference matchup. The senior guard, who has scored at least 21 points in her past eight games, hit the 30-point mark for the fourth time this season. Junior Brynn Liljander added 18 points for the Bluejackets, while sophomore Claire Lundberg led Anoka with 15.