• SECTION 4: Down 5-1 with five minutes remaining in the third period, it appeared the season was over for No. 7 seed St. Paul Johnson. But the Governors scored five unanswered goals, including an overtime game-winner from senior Jay Dickman, to stun No. 2 seed White Bear Lake 6-5 in the quarterfinals Saturday. Senior defenseman Jake Gallivan scored two goals in a two-minute span before Dickman added another to pull Johnson within a goal with 2 minutes, 12 seconds remaining in regulation. Fellow senior Bryan Standly then tied the score with just over a minute remaining on a goal assisted by Dickman and Gallivan, before Dickman scored the winner 4minutes, 40 seconds into the extra session. ... Senior Andy Faust scored a hat trick, with all three if his goals coming in the third period, as Hill-Murray blanked Tartan 6-0 in another quarterfinal. Pioneers junior John Dugas made 13 saves for the shutout.
• SECTION 1: Lakveille South used a 52-11 advantage in shots on goal and a hat trick from senior Alex Harvey to coast to a 7-0 semifinal victory over Rochester Mayo. Senior Justin Kloos added two goals and two assists for the Cougars, who have outscored their opponents 26-0 through two section playoff games.
• SECTION 2: Andy Jordahl, Louie Nanne and Miguel Fidler each scored two goals as Edina cruised past Bloomington Jefferson 7-4 in a section semifinal. Junior defenseman Parker Reno and sophomore center Connor Hurley each had three assists for the Hornets, while junior Anthony Walsh and sophomore Cullen Munson had two apiece. ... A balanced attack boosted Burnsville to a three-goal lead after two periods and the Blaze held on to win 4-1 in its semifinal matchup against Prior Lake. Senior Cory Chapman had a goal and an assist for Burnsville, which also got goals from Kyle Kauth, Tyler Sheehy and Teemu Kivihalme. Sophomore Jack Murphy scored the loan goal for Prior Lake.
• SECTION 7: Andover was without returning leading scorer Davis Tollette most of the season due to an injury suffered during the football season, but it's safe to say the senior is back. Tollette scored 5:22 into overtime to send the Huskies to the section final in a wild 6-5 victory over Forest Lake. Junior Calvin Rak led Andover with two goals and an assist, while Rangers senior Lucas Kohls had four assists in the loss. ... Junior defenseman Meirs Moore scored a first-period goal and added an empty-netter to lift Duluth East to a 4-2 semifinal victory over Elk River. Senior forward Jake Randolph added three assists for the Greyhounds, while seniors Jered McLaughlin and Mitchell Kierstad each scored for Elk River.
• SECTION 8: Juniors Thomas Carey and Nicholas Uglem each had a goal and an assist and senior Michael Bitzer came up with 18 saves as Moorhead blanked Roseau 3-0 in a semifinal. The game was scoreless after one period, with the teams tied at 10 shots apiece, but Moorhead took control after that and outshot the Rams 31-8 the rest of the way.
• SECTION 1: Rochester Lourdes scored three goals in the third period, including two from junior Jason Samuelson, to sneak past Red Wing 5-3 in the semifinals. Red Wing outshot Lourdes 19-7 through the first two periods, but the Eagles held a 22-8 advantage in the third to take control of the game.