Think you have what it takes to predict the outcome of the state hockey tournament? Do you have a gut feeling Hermantown will finally edge out St. Thomas Academy, or that a team from Lakeville may prove to be a spoiler again?
Test your hockey knowledge by taking the 2013 bracket challenge and predicting the outcomes of the Class 1A and Class 2A state tournaments on BracketMaker.com. Click here to get started and submit your bracket predictions.
We'll publish the names of those who correctly predict the Class 1A and Class 2A brackets from quarterfinals to the championship.
Submit your bracket prediction now for a chance at bragging rights for the rest of the year.
See the instructions below for quick tips on the fastest way to fill out your brackets.
1. Click the link above that says "Predict the tournament brackets"
2. Choose the bracket you want to fill out.
3. If you've never used the account, register as a new user or log in with your Facebook account.
4. From the bracket page, click on the link near the top that says "Predict It!"
5. Select the winners – and add a score if you're really brave – and click "Enter."
6. Repeat Step 5 for each round in the playoffs.
7. Start over from the beginning to do the second bracket.