||Extended Footer||Search Results||Team Finder|
• TARTAN 5, HENRY SIBLEY 2: Four unanswered goals, including a three-goal third period, were the difference Saturday afternoon, as Jake Picht scored a pair of power-play goals in the span of less than one minute before Michael Friberg closed out the scoring some eight minutes later. Mike Winberg added a pair of assists for Tartan.
• BENILDE-ST. MARGARET'S 8, HIBBING/CHISHOLM 0: The Class 2A, No. 6 Red Knights scored three times in the first 8 minutes, 20 seconds, and went on to shut out the Bluejackets in nonconference play. Senior forward Grant Besse scored two goals, giving him 129 in his career and moving him into 12th place on the state's all-time goal-scoring list. Junior forward Nate Meyer also scored two goals, the second shorthanded, for Benilde-St. Margaret's. Andrew Sprang and Paul Lundberg combined for the Red Knights' first shutout of the season. They teamed up to make 24 saves.
• CHISAGO LAKES 4, ST. LOUIS PARK 1: Senior defenseman Justin Bye scored two goals, the first igniting a three-goal second period, as the Wildcats beat the Orioles in the North Suburban. Chisago Lakes trailed 1-0 after the first period.
• TOTINO-GRACE 8, ACHIEVER ACADEMY 1: Senior forward Derek Lodermeier scored three goals and assisted on three more as the Class 1A, No. 3 Eagles routed Achiever Academy.
• WAYZATA 4, STILLWATER 0: Sophomore forward Matthew Freytag had two goals and one assist, leading the Class 2A, No. 4 Trojans past the Ponies in nonconference play. Wayzata senior goaltender Aaron Dingmann made 15 saves for the shutout.